Pixelmator Pro 1.3.1
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
macOS Mojave Note:
codesign --sign - --force --deep /Applications/Pixelmator\ Pro.app
- Easily color-code layers using handy color tags to make important objects easier to spot or bring some extra organization to advanced illustrations and designs
- With layer filtering and search, finding just the layers you’re looking for is simpler than ever.
- Filter layers according to layer type (images, text, shapes, and groups), color tags, or both.
- Quickly adjust layer opacity and blending mode right in the Layers sidebar.
- Use clipping masks to clip the contents of one layer to the outline of another — even layer groups or nested shapes!
- Add clipping masks from the shortcut menu in the Layers sidebar, by Option-clicking between two layers, or from the Format menu.
- Release a clipping mask by double-clicking the arrow in the Layers sidebar.
- When using the painting, retouching, or reshaping tools on a layer with Color Adjustments, Effects, or Styles, all nondestructive filters will dynamically update to the layer’s new content and won’t be flattened. This one’s big!
- It’s now possible to apply Color Adjustments to shape layers.
- When opening Photoshop documents with color tags, they will now be both opened and saved.
- Convert into Pixels is now a fully-fledged rasterize button and will rasterize any layer, including image layers with adjustments, effects, layer styles, and transformations.
- The Refine Selection command has been added to the Edit menu.
- When converting hidden layers into pixels, they will no longer be rasterized into empty layers.
- Double-clicking any shape — including Smart Shapes — will now make it editable.
- Exporting documents with layer styles in effects in Photoshop format has been much improved.
- Fixed several blur issues with converting certain kinds of layers (groups and shapes with effects) into pixels.
- Copying and pasting selected content would sometimes result in blurring. Fixed.
- On rare occasions, resizing the crop box while holding the Command key would blur the image or leave 1 pixel-wide lines at its edges. Fixed.
- Documents containing many layers with lots of nondestructive styles and effects would sometimes have unwanted vertical and horizontal artifacts. Fixed.
- The state of the Sample All Layers option would not be remembered when using the Color Fill and Magic Eraser tool. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with using percentages to set grid spacing.
- Fixed an issue with using drag & drop to rearrange paths in shapes made up of only two paths.
- Several crash fixes improve the stability of Pixelmator Pro.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor