Pixelmator Pro 1.2.4 – Beautiful and powerful image editor.
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
- The Color Balance adjustment has been redesigned and can now be edited using color wheels inspired by those used in the cinema industry to color grade films.
- Along with adjusting the color tints of the shadows, midtones, and highlights, the new Color Balance now includes sliders for adjusting their brightness and saturation as well.
- A Master wheel lets you adjust the Color Balance of an entire image at once.
- Color Balance can also be improved automatically using the ML Fix feature, trained on millions of professional photos.
- When using the Image Size command, you can now choose from three image resizing algorithms — Bilinear, Lanczos, and Nearest Neighbor.
- Bilinear is the standard resizing algorithm, good for most uses.
- Lanczos can preserve small details better when upscaling and downscaling.
- Nearest Neighbor is a popular resizing algorithm for pixel art as it creates a blocky look with sharp edges.
- The Grain adjustment has been improved to apply photographic grain more naturally, especially when an image has small details and large grain particles.
- Use two new Automator actions — Scale Images and Trim Images — to batch resize images and batch delete transparent or solid colored areas from the edges of images.
- The last used document size now appears as an option in the template chooser.
- The currently active tool will be marked with a checkmark in the Tools menu.
- Dragging a layer from the Layers sidebar onto the export preview without having created any slices will now create a new slice.
- ML Enhance will now be unhighlighted if an adjustment is removed.
- The look of the Curves adjustment has been improved in macOS Mojave.
- All edited curves will now be visible when editing all channels, not just RGB.
- The Trim Canvas command will now work better with thin images.
- Fixed a rare crashing issue with rasterizing text layers.
- Fixed various situations where effects ropes were not in sync with the image.
- The thumbnails of empty masks applied to empty layers would not be visible. Fixed.
- On rare occasions, closing a document would make Pixelmator Pro quit unexpectedly.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor