Creo 2.0.1 – Combine Design and Development processes.
Creo is a MacOS tool which aims to combine the Design and Development process into a single easy to use application. Traditional mobile app creation process is split between the design process and the development process, Creo merges the two separated steps into a single tool which enables you to focus on what makes your app unique instead of wasting time building a nonfunctional prototype or writing the same code to perform the same most common operations. Thanks to our CreoKit we always use NATIVE components and classes, no simulated or web based code is used
- Exposed dismissMode property to ScrollView
- Added support for iPad Pro 11"
- Added a way to change text color for DatePicker and PickerView
- Updated AFNetworking to the latest version 3
- Improved registration process
- Improved memory usage and checker
- Fixed an issue with app builder process
- Several internal fixes and improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor