Atom RPG 1.0.85
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
- A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
- A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
- Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
- Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond…
- Turnbased combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
- Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time…
- Many deep, multiplechoice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game.
- Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each with many alternative solutions. Play the game like You want to!
- Quality of life improvements your recommendations were heard and implemented in the new inventory and follower systems;
- Improved English translation thanks to you, our players, and a wonderful writer Scott Hamm who worked on such titles as “Age of Decadence” and “Battle Brothers”;
- Full mod support we promised and we delivered;
- Better balance and weapon stats;
- Changes into the ability tree;
- New weapons;
- New AI features;
- New follower settings including friendly fire settings;
- New graphic effects;
- New graphic elements (icons, portraits, items, ingame art);
- New sounds for items and weapons;
- New animations, including a special martial arts move you may learn;
- New item with the ability to reset your stats and skills;
- Dozens of new characters with unique dialogues, portraits and quests;
- A quest line that can be tackled by joining any one of the two new factions;
- New maps;
- New random encounters;
- Improved game stability;
- Option to change the item highlight color;
- New achievements;
- Tons of bug fixes;
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor